The College offers both Bachelor of Arts and Science (General & Honours) Courses.
- Admission process begins soon after the declaration of NBSE Higher Secondary results.
- Admission is on first come first basis and is open to all category as well as national and international eligible students.
- Application form along with prospectus-cum-handbook can be obtained from the College on payment.
- Application forms duly filled and accompanied by attested photocopy of requisite documents should be submitted to the College during office hours, within the stipulated time.
- Students should compulsorily come with their parents/guardian and meet the Principal on the day of admission.
- 5% of seat is reserved for SC/ OBC / differently-abled students.
- Orientation Programme for freshers is conducted at a later date. It is COMPULSORY for all the students to attend.
Documents to be produced in original and attested photocopy to be submitted at the time of admission (HSLC & HSSLC) :
- Admit card
- Pass Certificate
- Registration Card of XII
- SC/ST/OBC and Indigenous Inhabitant Certificate(s)
- Applicants coming from outside Nagaland Board/University must submit original Migration Certificate